Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Friday, January 27, 2017

Is there anything better than baby rolls?! Now offering sitter sessions! Baby photographer | Minooka, IL

I'm so excited to announce that I've added mini sitter sessions in addition to newborn and classic sessions!  What is a mini sitter session, you ask?!  Well it's the perfect mini session to capture your gorgeous baby ... after the newborn session, of course!  The baby (aka "sitter") is typically 6-9 months old and is sitting unassisted, but not yet crawling.  Their personalities have really come out at this stage and it's so fun to capture!  Babies are so proud of themselves when they are sitting on their own and they give the cutest expressions!  This stage is my next favorite after newborns (nothing beats the miracle of a baby!).  I have to be honest though ... their chubby rolls get me every time!

These sessions are the perfect way to document their first year if you chose not to do my Watch Me Grow package. I provide all of the props so there is no need to buy anything (unless you really want something in particular - than how can I tell you no?!).

Best time to schedule a mini sitter session is after their morning nap but before lunch. They are full of energy ... and giggles ... and rolls (have I mentioned how much I love baby rolls?!) ... and toothless grins (or even better if they have a tooth or two coming thru!!!!).  I love when they do their fake cough!  And how they usually giggle when you pretend to sneeze!  One of my ultimate favorite images is when they grab their feet ... and try to eat them!  Aghhhhhh!   I want to photograph a sitter session just thinking about them!!

Here is an example from my most recent mini sitter session.  Are her rolls not to die for?!  And those big brown eyes!!!  Just gorgeous!  She was such a little ham for her session!

Below are a few additional images that were taken at the 6/7 month timeframe ... all the rolls, dimples, giggles, big eyes and toes are just too much for my heart to handle!


Mini Sitter Session Details
20 minute weekday session
outside or studio - one child only
for babies 6-9 months sitting unassisted
props included (headbands, hats, baskets, etc.)
5 high resolution images and print release
online gallery to choose images

Contact me at info@jennikenney.com if you are interested in one of these sessions (I promise to contain myself and won't eat their rolls)!

No comments:

Post a Comment