Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Adalynn's 1 year pictures SNEAK PEEK

When Adalynn walked in, she was all smiles!  She has these beautiful blue eyes too ... but she was mobile and wanted to be anywhere but where I needed her :)  She was so funny when she got in the dress up stuff!!!  She loved the boa and kept putting up to her face ... absolutely priceless!  She did a great job on her cake too :) Thank you for bringing her for pictures, Lainie and thank you Liz for the referral!!
She liked the Sing-a-ma-jig :)

 Seriously?!  Is this not THE cutest picture you have ever seen?!!!!!
 She is something else!!!!
 What a doll!!!

 We went outside for some pictures but Addy didn't like it very much.

 Still love outside pictures!  There's nothing like them.

Cake smash time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment