Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Evelyn's 6 Month SNEAK PEEK

This was my first time meeting this little beauty.  Wow is all I have to say!  She is so stunning and she's only 6 months old!  Her parents are SUPER nice (and wouldn't you know, they are beautiful too!).  Thank you so much for the referral Kyla!

I just love the serious look!  But I'm also a sucker for that gorgeous smile!

I just love this picture

Flower pot time!!  She was playing hide and seek behind the "grass" ... it was so cute!

There's nothing like baby giggles!!

This is my favorite!!!  I love everything about this picture!!!!

  The only problem we had was that she hated the sun ... so we weren't able to get her with the water as the background.  I'm so glad because I love these too!

 I have lots of adorable naked butt pictures but I don't post them anymore so here's the only inside picture that I will share :)





No comments:

Post a Comment