Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Monday, June 13, 2011

Best Photo Search 2011

The Best Photo Search 2010 was such a big hit last year that I decided to make it an annual thing for my clients!  I have changed the categories this year to match my Galleries on my website.  The winner of EACH category wins a FREE mini session and CD! The Runners Up for each category receive 10% off their next session and anyone who receives 50+ votes will receive a free 8x10 at their next session!  Voting ends Monday, June 20th at 8pm (CST).  Stay tuned for updates on who is winning each category!  Make sure you vote too!

Categories:
Treasured Love (newborns)
Irresistible Love (1 month – 1 year)
Never Ending Love (kids over 1 year and families)
Holiday Love (any holiday picture)
Senior Love (seniors in high school)

Here are the winners from the Best Photo Search 2010:


Thank you to everyone who submitted a photo and for all of those who have voted!  GOOD LUCK!
-Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment