Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Kyra's hula pictures

For those of you who know me, know that my daughter LOVES to take pictures!  Well after Bailee's 3 year session (where she wore the grass skirt and coconut bra) - Kyra wanted pics with it too. And of course I didn't mind because I think it's adorable!  So here are some of our favorites ...
 Her daddy loves the one on the left but I love the one on the right 
(so I included both)
 LOVE LOVE LOVE the close up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment