Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Monday, July 18, 2011

Addyson's 4 year pictures

Sweet sweet Addyson!  This girl is an absolute riot :)  I love taking pictures of her and her twin brother and sister!  It was so hard to pick which pictures I wanted to post but here they are ...

I am loving my new umbrella from Hobby Lobby!!

The beautiful 4 year old!

Ugh - I just love these!
 I think Addyson makes a gorgeous hula girl, don't you agree?!

2 comments:

  1. These are all so good - this is why I have a love/hate relationship with your work ;-)

    There is one with her by the tree in black and white I really love too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha!!

    There were several that I loved!! I would've put all of them on here if I could :)

    ReplyDelete