Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Friday, July 8, 2011

Eva's Maternity SNEAK PEEK

Eva was put on bed rest at 35 weeks so we were a little nervous that we wouldn't make it for maternity pictures ... but we did!  Eva and Chris are so in love and are so excited to be parents that it made me smile the entire session!

Here's Eva and Chris' baby ... is it a boy or a girl?  Stay tuned to find out!!!

I am in love with these pics by the water!
 I am so happy that she wanted sunset pictures - I just love these!
 and one more



No comments:

Post a Comment