Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Meet Brett Jr. - 4 days old

Mom and Dad walked in and told me that Brett Jr. sleeps all day and is up all night ... but not for our session!  He wanted to check out what was going on the entire time.  He was so stinking cute!


I did get him to sleep for a little bit and got these absolutely precious pictures.  

I just love all of those little wrinkles!!

Doesn't he have the most perfect lips?  And his toes - I wanted to eat him up!


And look at all of his hair!


Mom and Dad are in awe over their little man!  I love how he's peeking out of his blanket!

I wonder what Brett Jr. is thinking ... 

There's nothing better than getting lovins from mama!

We finished off his session with the basket - and of course he was wide awake :)






No comments:

Post a Comment