Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

2016 Easter Minis!!

Phew!  One thing's for certain: hosting a mini session is never a disappointment!  The hard work that goes into planning always pays off in the end!

My most recent mini session took place this past weekend.  The theme was Easter (can you believe this is my sixth year for the ducklings?!) and Mallory and I had over 35 children visit with these little cutie pies.

I absolutely love E. V. E. R .Y. single expression on these kiddos' faces!!!  I giggle just looking at them!

Our favorite moment of the day was when Cooper and Peyton actually touched the ducks!!  I have been photographing Cooper since he was a few months old and he has always been afraid of them so it was absolutely wonderful to see him actually touch the duck ... he even picked one up!  Peyton was such a big girl too by petting them! 
This totally reminds me of the Princess and the Frog but I guess it should be the Princess and the Duckling :)

And here are some more fantastic pictures of more gorgeous children ... but without the ducklings.

As you can see from the photos above, we all had a great time!  It makes me excited for my next set of mini sessions this weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful as always like your big smile ! I need to spend more than 60 min a year with you :) Stunning work my friend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe!! You are just the sweetest! Thank you so much!!!! :*

      Delete