Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Thursday, March 10, 2016

2016 Easter Minis Day 2

This day of mini sessions was just as awesome as the first one!  The kiddos were so good with the ducklings!  

After everyone left - I looked at Mallory and said, "Did you realize that all of the sibling sessions today were ALL brothers and sisters?!"  We giggled :)

Here are some of the brother/sister combos


Here are a few of our favorite pictures that were without their sibling (LOVE the picture of Levi with the duckling on his head!!!)

And then we have these cutie pies!



Thank you so much to everyone who came here for their Easter pictures!  Mallory and I had a blast capturing your little ones with the ducklings!  

Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment