Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Baby Owen | Newborn Photography | Jenni Kenney Photography, LLC | Minooka, IL

This blog post is way overdue but better late than never, right?!  I was absolutely thrilled when Lindsay told me she was having baby #3!  When she sent me a picture from their gender reveal party - I cried happy tears ... Mia and Nora were getting a brother!!  For my sake, I hope there are more to come ;)  HA!!  Love you, Lindsay and Adam and can't wait to see you every three months again!

When asked ... What was the first thing you thought when you saw your baby for the first time? Lindsay said, "Yes, they were right, its a boy!"  Too stinking cute!!

I definitely think Owen will be loved by his big sisters!!! Mom said she looked over 1 day when he was just a couple weeks old and the girls were already trying to dress him up with Elmo's crown. He has no idea what's in store for him! Hee hee!!!!
 I just want to eat him up! Favorite part of the session was ... "seeing how peaceful Owen was and how great Jenni was."  Awe!!
 Love these ... especially the one where he is smiling with Dad!!
 And one more of mom ... because she's so gorgeous!
 Let him sleep ... for one day he will move mountains!
 Snuggled up in my vintage Radio Flyer wagon!



What some advice from Lindsay on your newborn session with JKP??  "Don't be nervous or feel overwhelmed, even if your baby is being fussy or "not cooperating" Jenni gets great pictures and is so patient." There you have it!  Contact me today to set up your newborn session!  info@jennikenney.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment