Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Saturday, June 4, 2016

"S" Sisters | Child Photographer | Jenni Kenney Photography | Minooka, IL

The topic of discussion for today is none other than the "S" girls, ... three gorgeous sisters from Chicago. If the names or faces look familiar to you, it's because I've photographed the two older girls before (look how much they've grown in 2 years!!). 

I was super excited when I got an email from Janessa saying she wanted to book another session with their 3 children. I was happy to know that they enjoyed me as much as I enjoyed them! 

When asked 'why did you decide to do another session' - Janessa said, "Because you're fantastic :)!"  That made me smile so big!!!

Since my last session with Sophia and Bailey went so well, I knew it wouldn't be any different this time around. And I was right! Check it out for yourself:

From oldest to youngest, we have Sophia 10, Bailey 5, and Shae 1. 

Where's Shae?!  THERE SHE IS!


Love this image!!!

Loved that the girls brought bubbles!  I also love how Sophia is the little mother hen!

Here are some stunning images of all three of the girls together. Nothing beats having a sister!!

Make a wish!

Lollipop time!

Sisters make the best friends

Thank you for such a fun session, Janessa and Rory!  Can't wait for the FAMILY pictures next year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment