Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Which is your favorite?! These were the most fun Santa sessions to date! Family Photographer | Minooka, IL

I absolutely love the fact that I have been able to put all my time into my photography business!  I have always wanted to do a "Polar Express" type theme with Santa and I'm super excited to share those images with you!  Thank you to Mallory, Santa, my little sister and my hubby for making this vision come true!  You guys are the best!

Sam and Sadie kept warm by snuggling up in a blanket and drinking hot cocoa with Santa :)

These three were told that their elf left them presents in their car!  Just love the look on Madelyn's face while talking with the big guy!

 OMG!  I absolutely love this of Delaney and Parker talking with Santa!!!!!  Everything about this image is magical!

Mallory and I couldn't handle how adorable Caden looked in his Yeti outfit!!  Look at those slippers!  So adorable!

Collin was knocking on the back of the caboose and Santa came to help.  The look these kids give Santa literally makes my heart so happy!!!!  

Luke and Zach are on their way to the North Pole!

Mia thought it was hilarious that her little sister didn't like Santa!  He was trying to be sneaky and get in the picture but Nora caught him!  Too cute!

Little Emmett did not like Santa!  One day he'll love him!

Quinn and Easton are excited to go to the North Pole!!

Quick - jump on the train! Dominic and Joey thought that was silly!

Love that mom monogramed their pjs!  Jacob, Josh and Jackson loved Santa reading them the story about the Polar Express!

How many kids can say that got a ride on their sleigh by Santa?!  

 I can't handle the cuteness of this image!
 Mallory and I had the BEST time during these sessions!  Having a sunny 60+ degree day in November definitely helped but these kiddos really made our day!  Thank you so much to all of my clients who put their trust in me to provide them with these magical memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment