Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Monday, November 14, 2016

Winter Wonderland with Santa! Family Photographer | Minooka, IL

Of course I had to create a new theme for day two of outdoor Santa sessions!  Thanks to my awesome neighbors for allowing me to take up a corner of their yard and for the winter wonderland ideas!  You guys really are the best! And thanks to my neighbor Janet, my hubby and Mallory for helping decorate this gorgeous set!

These boys enjoyed some marshmallows ... er, I mean hot cocoa with Santa! How cute are they?!!!
Where did my little girl go?!  Kyra looks so grown up to me here!

Lilly had the best expression when she opened up her present from Santa!  She must have been a super good girl!

CHEERS to another great year!
Nolan and Avery were super excited to see what Santa brought them!
Abigail and Asher loved their time with Santa!
Jake has to be on the NICE list with that smile!
John is telling Santa what he wants for Christmas!  
I can't handle these two!!! You know they are on Santa's NICE list for sure!
Bahaaaaaaaa!!!  Sutton was NOT happy again this year with Santa so we tried to take a picture with just her brothers but she was not having that either!  These guys have the best pictures every year!!!

The "F" boys were having a great time with Santa!!!
Thanks Santa for another job well done!!!  Me, you and Mallory sure make a great team!  

And thank you to all my awesome clients for another fantastic day!!!  I'm so lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment