Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Ava's 1 Year SNEAK PEEK

I'm sure you recognize this beauty ... she is on my website, on my business cards and she even won 1st place in a baby contest with one of the photos I took!  Ava is such a sweet little girl and I just love taking her pictures.  Thanks for bringing her back Nicki and thanks grandma for helping out.  Hope to see you guys real soon.

I love that they brought Ava's pumpkin ... it was decorated so adorable!  She even had her toenails painted purple to match her outfit!
 She cracks me up!!!
 Her eyes just popped in this spot!  Absolutely gorgeous!
 Hee hee - she put the leaf on her head :)
 I could seriously eat her up!!  
 Someone was having fun!
 LOVE LOVE LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment