Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The "G" Family Pictures

I completely forgot to blog this session (and the next one) so I apologize Valerie!!  You have such a great family!  Their eyes are just awesome ... wonder where they get them from ;)  HA!   Thank you so much for coming out and thanks Tisha for the referral!

Such a fun and beautiful family ... two great combinations! 
 Dominic was seriously a ham!

Look at this little man ... gorgeous!
 Brothers :)  
 The boys loved the eyeballs in the jar ... they loved throwing them the most :)
 I just love these shots!

 I think they will be quarterbacks or pitchers because they loved throwing!
 Loving these moments!!

Two extremely gorgeous boys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment