Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Leah's 2 year and Caleb and Brooklyn's 3 month pictures

I was so excited to meet the twins!!!!  I was extremely shocked when I saw how big they were,  The personalities the twins were displaying was the exact opposite of what mom described ... made me giggle :)  Leah is going to be such a great big sister ... one day.  Being just 2 years old, she doesn't want much to do with them right now (understandably).  I can't wait to watch their relationship develop!

 These two crack me up!

LOVE Caleb's pouty face in the image on the left and LOVE Brooklyn's expression in the other one!

Two absolutely beautiful babies!

How sweet is this?!  Not posed either!

Brooklyn makes a sweet pumpkin blossom while Caleb makes a handsome pumpkin :)
 Absolutely LOVE these two images of Leah!  
 Happy 2nd birthday, sweetheart!

No comments:

Post a Comment