Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Alex's Christmas Pictures SNEAK PEEK

YEP!  You read that correctly ... I'm back to giving SNEAK PEEKS.  I have been so behind lately but I see a light at the end of the tunnel :)  SO ... Alex and his family came for Christmas pictures and I was just loving his train sweater!  Alex was such a good boy too!  He would get a little upset but it would only last for a minute and then he would give great smiles!  I hope you love what you see, Jessica!  And thank you to the Good Sam's nurses that referred Jessica to me!

What a great looking family! 
 I absolutely LOVE this picture!
 Alex would turn on his charm and WOW ... great pictures!!
 HA!  Love this picture! 
 Could it get any cuter?  Alex was the best pretend sleeper!!  I love the cookies in the corner of his mouth!

These are just awesome!  I love his surprised face ... his great big laugh ... and his pretend sleep!

1 comment: