Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Thursday, December 8, 2011

The "S" Family Pictures

I had to laugh when I got the request for the "S" family pictures ... she sent me a message saying, "All of my hair clients get their pictures done by you :):) I told some of them to back off, they are clogging up your schedule and now I can't get mine done."  Magen and I went to high school together (I won't talk about all of the trouble we got into!).  Anyway, I truly enjoyed taking pictures of her beautiful family!  It's not fair that her hubby is so photogentic!  Magen likes to think that she isn't but I think you will be on my side after you see these pictures!

I told you they were beautiful!
I love these Daddy/Daughter moments!  Morgan was sooooo cold but she did awesome!!

 Two beautiful girls!  I swear that Morgan is a mini-me of her mama!!! 

How cute are they?!  Love these of Magen and Jimmy!
Jimmy was supposed to take his hat off for some (because Magen didn't want it on) and she ended up loving every picture of it on :)


 Ugh!  I just love this picture of Morgan!!!!  I want this blown up and put on a canvas in my house!
 What a doll!
 This family needs to model, don't they?!


No comments:

Post a Comment