Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Thursday, December 1, 2011

The "B" Family Pictures

How cute is this family?!  I love their outfits and especially love their smiles!!  We were so lucky to have such a great day for pictures.  The boys were so good too!  Thanks for coming Michelle and Tom :)

 OMG!  I just love the faces these boys give!
Luke looks like he's going to beat some @ss in the top left :)
 Ha!!  Tommy loved throwing the leaves :)
I love how Luke is looking at his big brother!
 So Michelle asked if I could take a picture of them kissing and this is the shot I got ... totally not posed!  LOVE IT!!
 Tom squared
 This family knows how to have fun!
 Tommy - don't jump on Mom ;) 
(that's what they had to tell him when we wanted him to do something - ha!)


No comments:

Post a Comment