Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Brianne's newborn pictures

Congratulations to Eva and Chris on the birth of your beautiful baby girl!!!  Brianne wanted to stay awake for the pictures at first but then she was knocked out and we were able to get lots of fun poses taken!  There are a lot but I was in love with every one of her pictures!!!  Isn't she a doll?????

Look at that smile!!  She is a model in the making :)

Brianne's body parts :)

LOVE!!
 Seriously?!  I don't think it gets more gorgeous than this!
(Thank you Michelle Acevedo!!!)

Hammock picture outside - isn't it beautiful?!  
 Do you think they are happy?!  HA!!  LOVE THEM!
Honestly, I don't think it's possible for me to have a newborn girl session and NOT take flower pot pictures ... it's just too darn sweet!!
(again ... thanks Michelle Acevedo for the gorgeous bonnet!)

She kept smiling while having her wings on!
(and another Michelle Acevedo prop!)

Isn't she the most beautiful baby bear?!
Thanks Brandy for helping during this session!  You were a HUGE help!!

No comments:

Post a Comment