Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Friday, August 5, 2011

Cousins SNEAK PEEK

I took Amanda and Andrew's pictures last year so their mom and her two sisters decided to get all of the kids' pictures taken this year.  We had so much fun!!!  They got all of their boring pictures out of the way and then they decided they wanted to jump into the water with their clothes on.  Those pictures are by far my favorite!  It's great to see such a fun group of kids!  Enjoy :)

I got mom to take some pics with her girls ... and then some by themselves :) 
So we had Kelly (mom), Kristen, Karla, Kara and Kathleen (try saying that 5 times fast) 
Brooke and Alex were so cute ... LOVE the one of Brooke looking up at her big brother and of course Alex's face when his little sister gave him a kiss :)

Amanda and Andrew were old pros with this picture taken thing :)
 Here are all of the cousins

Having some fun jumping off the dock :)

The last picture is my FAVORITE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment