Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Farmer's Market ... Mini Sessions TBD

Ok - so after I created the lemonade stand ... I started thinking of all of the other things that I could do with the stand.  The first thing that came to mind was Farmer's Market and my awesome babysitter said that we could do them at her house with her miniature horse.  It took a lot of planning and a lot to set up but it was so worth it in the end!  Now I want to do mini sessions with this in October with pumpkins and gourds!  I haven't picked a date yet but it'll be on a Saturday.  If you want to be put on the email list to be one of the first to know the specifics, send me an email at jenni@jennikenney.com. I will email this list before announcing on my blog, Facebook or through an email blast.

This was also my baby's 11 month birthday so that's why there are a bunch of just him.  I can't believe he'll be a year in one month!!!  Time sure flies.

These are totally my kids!  I love this picture because this is who they really are!  
(and Jack is eating his first apple)

Love this of Kyra!  Thanks for the great pose Heather!

I came up with the brilliant idea of bringing my nephew and niece as an early birthday present for my little sister (while she was in Vegas).  My mom and older sister helped out so much!  I'm so glad we did this ... even though all of the kids were monsters :)

Peyton was an absolute doll!  She behaved perfectly and listened to her Aunt Heather wonderfully!  Thank you for being an angel!

One of my favs!

Sweet little Reece!  Love how she's looking a the horse :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH to my sister, my mom and Heather for helping get it all set up!  I also want to thank Dale and Hannah for helping out with the children ... your family is awesome!

2 comments: