Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

"N" Family Pictures

I went to high school with Sara so it was great to see her again and meet her gorgeous family!  Sara lives in California so this was their only day that they could come for pictures and of course - it was raining!  We still made the best of it and Sara and Phil got some great pictures of their family!  Thank you so much for coming and I hope the next time you are in town - we can get some awesome outdoor shots ... OR ... you could fly me out to CA and I can take some outside pictures there ;)  HA!!

Aaron was such a good kid!
Good luck in school this year and kick some butt in football, buddy!

 I loved how much he loves his little sister!!!!

We didn't let that rain keep us from getting flower pot pictures :)

The happy and beautiful Charli!

WAY TO GO DAD ... 
Phil ran and got Charli's pacifier so that she could go to sleep and 
these are the images we got because of it!
P E R F E C T I O N

Sara, Phil, Aaron and Charli looking so great!

No comments:

Post a Comment