Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Monday, August 22, 2011

Drew's 9 month pictures SNEAK PEEK

Lisa and Dan walked in with Drew and I felt like a little ol' grandma ... I just wanted to squeeze those cheeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!  This little man was so handsome!  He was so happy until we decided to put him in the fishing basket.  The poor little guy did NOT want to be in it and then stayed mad for a while (didn't help that it was 100 degrees out!).  I still got some great pictures of him so it was OK, Drew!

Do you see what I mean about his cheeks?!  
 Gorgeous family!

Love me some baby feet!!
I'm telling you, if your baby is ever bored - 
just sit him/her in a pile of rocks and they will be happy ;)

 This is his favorite truck ... love how he's playing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment