Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Brody's 1 Year Pictures SNEAK PEEK

Do you remember this cutie pie?!  I took his 6 month pictures (click to see them on Facebook) in February and he was so handsome ... didn't think he could get any cuter but he did!!  His hair is still crazy which cracks me up :)  Poor little Brody got upset about half way thru but he still gave me a few smiles ... and that's all I need so thanks buddy!!

He still has the biggest ... most gorgeous blue eyes!!
 LOVE
 Daddy and Brody time :)

Mom said that Brody loves cake but he didn't want any this day and that is OK!  You are still the cutest, Brody!!  (love the frosting on his big toe)

Dad thought he would be happier in the water ... and he was right!

No comments:

Post a Comment