Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

"B" Family Pictures

This was the first time I met the "B" family but felt like I knew them forever.  Julie and Tim were so nice and Austin was just a ham!  Thanks so much for coming out here.  Still loving this 80 degree weather!!!  We took some pictures by the lake and then we went to the park for a few more.  Thank you for the referral, Coleen (xoxo)!  Enjoy the pictures!!


The lake was absolutely beautiful this day ... love the colors with the white shirts and jeans!!!  I also love Mom's boots!!

 Can you tell that Austin lights up their life?!

Love these moments!
 Of course I had to get their feet :)
 Apple time!!
 UGH!  I could just eat him up in this outfit!!!

P E R F E C T

He's so handsome!

Austin was tired and not wanting to pose for anymore pictures so Mom and Dad were trying to talk to him and these are WAY better than any posed picture!!

No comments:

Post a Comment