Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

"D" Family and Grayson's 1 year pictures

I am so happy that Monique decided to schedule her family for pictures!  She was a little worried because she has an autistic child and wasn't sure how well he would do ... well he was perfect!  My style is to let kids be kids so I am not sure it could've been easier :)  Shyla is the oldest and she is like a little mother ... she melted my heart!  Thank you so much for coming and I hope to see you again soon!

 It was such a beautiful day too!  How sweet is the picture with Logan kissing Grayson?!
 Three absolutely gorgeous children!
 LOVE the picture of Shyla and Logan!!!
 Grayson's 1st birthday pictures :)  He's such a ham!

A few candids that I love ...


No comments:

Post a Comment