Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Cooper's 1 year pictures

I met Cooper for the first time 6 months ago when his mom and dad brought him for the baby chicks mini session.  This little man is still as happy as he was at that session!  He's always smiling!!!  Well ... until you put a cake in front of him!  I wish I was him because I can't seem to stay away from cakes (hee hee).  I have truly enjoyed capturing him at 6, 9 and 12 months!  Thanks for bringing him Tiffany and David! 

You are both blessed with a very handsome little guy!!!

 He seriously makes me smile the entire session ... and during the editing process!

Love these!!!!!

Love all of these too :)
 Cooper's daddy plays the drums so how perfect is it to have his first birthday party a Rock Star theme?!  Dave and Tiffany had requested the first birthday package so I had fun with it ... got the red and black balloons and cake and had my awesome sister make a Rock Star themed onesie.  She did such a great job on it!!!!  At least it didn't get dirty ;)  ha!  Cooper wanted nothing to do with the cake.
 Getting some lovin' from mama!

But he loved playing with the guitar ... imagine that!!  However, it was a pink guitar so all images are in black and white :)

No comments:

Post a Comment