Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Caleb's 1 year pictures

Where does the time go?  I feel like it was just yesterday that I was capturing Caleb with his mom and dad for his newborn pictures!  Time sure flies.  I absolutely love being able to watch these little people grow during their first year!!!!  I can't wait to see more of Kate, Bryan and Caleb :)  We got to do lots of fun things with Caleb ...

Playing with pumpkins (which were actually his!)

I love how they get family pictures taken at every session!!!!!  LOVE LOVE LOVE!
 These are so fun that I can't even take it!  
 AWE!!! Giving Daddy some lovin!!
Caleb did not want to wear those swoosh's but they were so awesome that we made him :)  HA!!
Purdue fans :)

 OMG!!!  LOVE THIS COSTUME!!!  I love how he's crawling away ... the lobster doesn't want to be eaten :)

These are hilarious!  I love the picture in the middle!

Kate told me Caleb's birthday theme was harvest so I put my sister on a mission to find a really cute image to put on his onesie.  She created the one below (and it even had his birthdate on the cart)!  Then they get to the house and Kate tells me she switched the theme to monsters :)  We were going to take pictures with my new monster hat but we had too many other things to capture and never got around to it ... sorry, Kate!!

Caleb liked the balloons much more than the cake :)
 Love this collage!!  Thanks for the idea, Maria Martinez!!

No comments:

Post a Comment