Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

"S" Family Pictures

I am really behind on posting to my blog!  I apologize because I need to get my butt in gear and start posting SNEAK PEEKS again!  Anyway, here are a few of my favorite pictures from the "S" Family's session.  Thank you Heather for the wonderful referral!  Pete and Sheri are great and Peter and Gia are just absolutely adorable!!!  I felt bad that it was chilly because poor little Gia's nose was getting red but the pictures are still awesome and I'm so glad we kept the session!  Hope you love them!!

Seriously - what a great looking family!!!

Love these family pictures!  I love that we were able to include Dutch in some of them too!  Gia did NOT want to lay down so I love that she just got up and turned and looked at everyone like ... ha ha!! 

We were playing peek a boo ... and I love the one with the flowers and the sun shining down!
 Who doesn't love a picture of a boy and his best friend?!
 Mama with her babies :)

I love being able to capture these moments :)

A few Daddy/Son moments that I love!
 Two more of my favorite images from the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment