Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

"V" Family Pictures

I photographed Miss Emma last year and didn't know that she was going to be a big sister at the time :)  I feel bad for Chris ... actually ... I feel bad for all of the boys who go after his girls!!  Emma and Mia both have the most stunning eyes!!!  I'm so glad that it finally worked out (we had to reschedule 800 times because of the weather).

Gorgeous family!!
 Daddy and his girls :)

 Three absolutely gorgeous girls!
(Hmmm ... I wonder where the girls get their eyes from?!)

Emma's 3 year pictures ... isn't she the cutest?!

I love this :)
 Hi sweetheart!!

Miss Mia looking so beautiful!!

These girls are seriously too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment