Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Sadie's 2 year pictures

So I'm sure a lot of you have seen my beautiful niece Sadie grow up (I took her pictures every month for her first year, each holiday, and at 18 months).  She is such a little firecracker!  She looks girly but that is only because her mother (my little sister) tries to dress her like one.  However, she is such a tomboy and will be out hunting and fishing with her father before we know it!  Miss Sadie Lady is almost potty trained and is talking so much that she is officially a big girl!  Thanks for always bringing a smile to my face sweetheart!  LOVE YOU TO PIECES!!!

This is a very common look for Sadie ... tongue out and smiling!
 OMG!!!  Seriously?!  Isn't she the CUTEST thing EVER?!
 LOVE!!!
 She loves her puppy Violet :)

She also loves her big brother Samuel!  They both make me smile BIG!

The picture on the right probably looks familiar to some of you - 
Sadie trying to eat the flower.  She is a nutcase!
 Absolutely gorgeous in every way!

I love her to pieces ... even though her and my middle child are going to get into a lot of trouble together!!!  They are always so sweet - they give each other hugs and kisses ... and then Sadie beats Carter up :)

 I can see it now ... they are going to be THE biggest trouble makers together!  Carter is sneaky and Sadie is a brute.  So Carter will be the one ticking people off and Sadie will be the one who has to fight them ;)

Here's a picture of her being girly ... she loves her baby stroller and puppy :)
Happy 2nd birthday Sadie Lady!!  Aunt Jenni loves you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment