Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Friday, September 30, 2011

Cullen's 1 Year Pictures SNEAK PEEK

Oh how this little boy has grown!  I had the honor of photographing Cullen since he was a newborn (mom and dad purchased the Baby's First Year Package).  It's always bitter sweet though ... I love seeing how much they grow and change every three months but then I go to not seeing them for six months, and then every year!!  But Nicole promised me that she wouldn't go that long so I hope she keeps her promise!  This little man is so handsome and is going to be a heart breaker FOR SURE!

I think you have a WONDERFUL family Nicole and Tim and I can't wait for Cullen to be a big brother one day ... so get movin' on that, ok?! Ha!!! 
He is always dressed like a little man and I LOVE IT!!!  Check out his shoes!

I love the picture on the bottom right ... he was trying so hard to reach the leaves of the tree :)

Ha!!!  Mom told me at the beginning of the session that Cullen has been making this hilarious face and she was hoping I'd be able to capture it ... I did!!  And then I got some great smiles too!!

I love how he's trying to eat the pumpkin!

He loved the balloons :)

Cake time!!

Love the looks he is giving in these next pictures!  The last one he is holding up his index finger and telling me he's ONE!!!
 One last picture from this session ... 
Thank you for a great year, Nicole and Tim!
I've had a blast capturing Cullen at each milestone!  

2 comments:

  1. This was by far one of my favorite shoots with you Jenni!! I love that Cullen gets excited and claps and cheers when he comes to see you!! The pics are priceless and we can't thank you enough! I promise we will continue to come and see you often!! You're the BEST!! Love, Nicole, Tim, and Cullen <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe!!!! You gave me the biggest smile!! I love that Cullen gets happy to see me too!!!!! Thank you for the wonderful comments!

    ReplyDelete