Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Friday, September 2, 2011

"G", "L" and "O" Family Pictures

The "G" Family is one of our closest friends!  I just love them so I was thrilled when Sandra asked me to take family pictures!  I believe they were going to surprise their mom at first and then they decided to have mom join them :)  Great idea!  These are just a few of my favorites from their session ...

I just love how Michael and Lauren are looking at the girls!  LOVE!

One of my favorite families!!!!
 UGH!  I just love big brother Robert looking at Sofia!!!

Michael, Maria, Sandra and Elizabeth :)

Grandma with all of her grandbabies!!  
 What a great looking family!
(tried getting the dog to sit but it wasn't worth it since the kids were losing it)

Love the candids!

No comments:

Post a Comment