Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Thursday, September 29, 2011

"K" Family SNEAK PEEK

I love photographing friends and their families!  I've known the "K" family for a long time (way before kids!) so this was a very laid back session.  It was raining before their session but the rain stopped for about 20-30 minutes (with a little sprinkle here and there) so we were able to get their family pictures taken!  YAY!  Thank you Mother Nature :)  Mark and Raquel wanted family pictures and 6 year pictures of Isabelle.  Still can't believe she's going to be 6!  We were pregnant at the same time and we both had girls ... they get along really well too ... so this turned into a short play-date for Belle and Kyra :)  Well thanks for bringing the kids out and I hope you love the pictures Raquel!!!

I love how the kids are looking at each other!!!
 Belle's 6 year pictures ... she's so beautiful!
 I just love the look she's giving in both of these!
 Gorgeous!
 The middle picture just cracks me up!  Still can't believe that Colin was smiling for the pictures!!

Seriously?!  This girl is too much for me :)  LOVE HER!
 Sister love!

Tell me that you didn't just get the biggest smile on your face when you saw this :)

Awe!  Now a little lovin' from the momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment