Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Karli's 2 year pictures SNEAK PEEK

Oh how this little girl has changed since her 1 year pictures!!  She was super shy before ... not anymore!  She has the best smile (you know the one, the one that you can't help buy smile right back!).  I love that mom and dad could get her to smile by just looking at her.  Love this little beauty!

I just love getting moms in the pictures ... they are usually the ones taking them :)

Missy got Karli's dress and her baby shower so she has been waiting for over 2 years to get pictures taken in it!  Wow!  Karli even got her toes painted for pictures :)

I seriously could just eat her up!!!

Ok - I had WAY too much fun with Karli playing dress up!  She is so beautiful!!  The last picture is a favorite!  Thanks for being such a good girl, sweetheart!

No comments:

Post a Comment