Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

"F" Family pictures SNEAK PEEK

You may remember seeing pictures of the beautiful Brynlee just a few months ago ... but this time we added in her handsome brother Gavin and Mom and Dad!  Shannon and Matt had their family pictures taken along with Brynlee's 1 year pictures.  I absolutely LOVE the theme Shannon came up with for her party ... zebra print Minnie Mouse :)  How fun is that?!  Well here are a few that I fell in love with :)

These two look so much alike!!  

 Brynlee cracks me up!!  And Gavin is such a GREAT big brother!
 Special moments with Mommy!!

Sox fans :)  Love the second picture!!
Brynlee wanted no part of the family picture so she took off - ha!

Moments with Daddy :)

 Awe!!!  Mommy getting some snuggle time ... and a very happy little girl!
 Isn't this outfit absolutely adorable?!
 The beautiful Brynlee :)
 LOVE the back shot!!!
 Happy 1st Birthday, Sweetheart!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment