Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Jake's newborn pictures

Remember the Dr. Seuss pictures I posted last week?  Well here are the rest of them (and the Dr. Seuss ones at the end).  What a handsome little man!  Thanks for being such a good boy for Jenni :)  And thanks for bringing him Tisha!

There's nothing like hammock pictures for the newborns!

 Love that he looked at me in the second picture!!!

HA!!  The picture on the left makes me think ... Uh no, not another one!

Absolutely perfect!

Love these two pictures of him!  The hat was made by one of my clients' moms!

Look how cute he is!!  I just want to eat him up!

 It's time for some bedtime stories with Dr. Seuss :)

No comments:

Post a Comment