Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Keegan's 7 month and Jimmy's 2 month pictures

I love that Keegan and Jimmy's moms are twins and they both had their first child within a few months of each other ... and they both had boys!  Seriously gives me the biggest smile!  I photographed Keegan when he was a newborn and it's so great to see how much he's changed!  Jimmy is just as handsome!!  Thank you so much for bringing the boys here Jill and Sara! 

I just love the trench bowl!  He looks so big in it!

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." Winnie the Pooh

 This was the ONE picture that mom wanted ... I still think it's adorable!

Keegan looking sooooo big in the owl nest!!

Seriously - is this not the cutest picture EVER?!  OMG!  I just love this picture!

He cracks me up!
 Looking so handsome in Daddy's tie!

He made one of the cutest Cookie Monsters!!!
Bears Fans :)

These just crack me up!  I had to include the one on the right since I'm a Sox fan and all :)
Here are the last ones of the boys looking like handsome little men :)


No comments:

Post a Comment