Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Family Campfire :)

My husband asked our 5 year old last night if she wanted to have a campfire and of course she screamed, "YES! Marshmallows too?!"  So, he got a nice fire going and we actually relaxed a little and ate s'mores :)

Carter was eating the marshmallows before the fire even started :)

Kyra was waiting patiently ... it looks like she was dreaming of eating them :)

 Jack likes to wear Daddy's hat :)

It's finally time to roast marshmallows

She is one weird child ;)

I'm thinking someone else likes s'mores too!!!

I was focusing on the fire but have to laugh at Kyra's face :)

 Love these two pics!  The sunset was so beautiful!

Daddy and his boys :)

Some more of Kyra roasting marshmallows

Jackson having some fun

No comments:

Post a Comment