Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Presley, Laila and Taylin's pictures

Man oh man are these three gorgeous girls!  I feel sorry for their daddy :)  We decided to do a Princess Bo"w"tique since their mommy makes all of their bows ... but mom forgot her bows (imagine that - she only has three girls to get ready!) so we used mine instead.  Melissa made the bows the girls are wearing though ... she is so talented!  Thanks for bringing your beautiful girls over!

Love how Laila is looking down to make sure Taylin was alright :)

Seriously - I love these three girls!

Love this effect :)

"Our roots say we're sisters, our hearts say we're friends" Author unknown

I think the picture on the right is my fav!!  I love everything about it!

Love this one of Presley!

No comments:

Post a Comment