Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Bailee's 3 year pictures SNEEK PEEK

Mary wanted Bailee's 3 year pictures taken and was hoping to get some 17 month pictures taken of Dougie but Dougie didn't want anything to do with the camera so we ended up spending the entire session on Bailee.  This little girl is something else! WHAT A BEAUTY!

 The grass skirt and coconut bra was definitely my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment