Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Monday, June 11, 2012

Ahoy Matey

Who is interested in a Pirate themed mini session?!  Below are a few images to show you what you can expect.  I will provide the treasure chest, gold coins, swords, eye patches, bandana, jewelry, treasure maps, hook, clip on earrings and of course, the location ... you just need to bring the outfit!  I recommend a white long sleeved shirt (rolled up or torn), black pants (rolled up or torn), and black vest.




My weekends are booked until the end of September so I thought the next best thing would be a Friday!  I will be taking appointments every 1/2 hour between 1pm and 4pm on Friday, July 6th.  Email me ASAP to schedule your appointment.


YO HO, YO HO,
A PIRATES LIFE FOR ME

This is the 10x20 collage that comes with the session.

1 comment: