Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Family photographer | Jenni Kenney Photography, LLC | Minooka, IL

I recently had a fantastic session with the “G” family (John, Rachael, Jack and Anna). This family has a very special place in my heart! Jack and Anna have both been a part of my Watch Me Grow package and have been coming to every duckling and Santa session for 4 years!

We met at 4 Rivers Environmental Center. I love photographing families here because of the gorgeous fields, trees and the river.  

 
 For our shoot, Rachael said she was looking for a light, bright summery look.  She found her son's shorts with the blue plaid and a touch of red at Walmart first and went around that.  Next was Mom's red dress from Carson's.  And her daughter's adorable Osh Kosh white dress had blue and red flowers which coordinated perfectly.  Daddy has a slew of shirts in his closet so she just shopped in his closet for his outfit. I think this look really made for some amazing photos!  Great job, Mama!

It truly was an amazing photo shoot. And if any of you are considering a family session or are prepping for an upcoming session, heed the words of Rachael: 

“Just have fun!  No matter what you wear or how much time you spend getting ready, just be yourself.  Your pictures will turn out beautiful if you are just relaxed and being the family that you are in front of the camera!,” she says. Solid advice!

Okay, on to pictures of this gorgeous family!

Mom was asked to describe her family and she said ... John: fun daddy, Rachael: loving mommy, Jack: sweet, fun loving 4 year old, Anna: adorable, sassy 2 year old.  I think everyone's personalities were captured, don't you?!



Nothing's better than a big ol' lollipop! Both kids were super sweet and let the other try theirs!
I love how Anna decided to lick the dandelion first!!  Too cute!!
"We ALWAYS love our aessions with Jenni.  She has a way of bringing out my kids natural personalities and we love our family sessions with her."



1 comment:

  1. By luck I met a photographer that really left a good impression to me. He is very good at his job and I want to recommend him to you.
    http://www.kelliemccann.com

    ReplyDelete