Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

The kids had so much fun with Santa! Family Photographer | Minooka, IL

This was the third (and final) session with Santa for 2016 and the kids did great once again!  2016 was an absolutely awesome year and Santa's magic list proved that everyone was on the NICE list!

Miss Charlotte didn't like Santa but man oh man did she love playing peek-a-boo!!!  Love this little munchkin!

Jax was so excited to tell Santa what was on his list!!

 Just a regular old day ... Madi having cookies and milk with Santa!

I seriously can't handle the cuteness in this image of Olivia and Charlotte!  I have absolutely loved watching these gorgeous grow!

Cuteness overload!  The "R" kiddos giving Santa a great big hug!!

 Love how Lexi is looking on Santa's magic scroll for her name!

All of the "K" kiddos did great with Santa - including Mr. Bradley!

Cooper and Peyton did it!!!  They went by Santa and found out that it wasn't all that bad after all!!  This was such a big year for these two! LOVE!

QUICK - grab our gifts and RUN!  Hee hee ... Delaney, Riley and Haley enjoyed this a lot :)

Aubrie has never been afraid of Santa but Miss Gabby is a different story!  She was good as long as big sister was in between ... which was absolutely fine because look how gorgeous these girls are!


 Landon and Hayden didn't take Santa pictures but they used the same set up so I had to include them in here.  I just LOVE this image!!  They drank that milk up so fast!!

Nick was such a great sport and let me and his mama talk him into doing this ... I just love his baby blue eyes and dark hair!!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart to all of my family, friends and clients who helped make these sessions so perfect! And thank you to Mallory and Santa for an awesome season!  

No comments:

Post a Comment