Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Bryce's 1 Year Pictures

I can't believe this little man is 1 already.  Time flashes by in a blink of an eye!  Bryce is so photogentic that it's impossible to get a bad picture of him!  Thanks for coming back Kristen and Happy Birthday, Bryce!!!

He loved the balloons!
 I want to eat him up right now :)
 He needs to model!
 He was more interested in the guy blowing the leaves across the street :)
 Bryce's Christmas pictures ... he loved opening the boxes!
 OMG!  One of the cutest little reindeers!
 I took Bryce's picture on the scale when he was 5 weeks old so we had to do it again at 1 year! 
Look how much he's grown :)


No comments:

Post a Comment