Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Thursday, December 8, 2011

"W" Family Pictures

I couldn't believe it when I received a request in February from Theresa asking to set up an appointment in November!  She said that she waited too long to schedule last year and that she wasn't missing out again this year.  I was so grateful that the weather was cooperative!

Jake didn't want his picture taken so he tried to hide or not smile.
So I teased him most of the session and look - he took great pictures! 
 Love these pictures!!!  

 This is my fav of mom and the kids!!

Great family!  I love mom giving Jake a hard time in the pic on the right :)
 Two gorgeous children!

Some Daddy/Daughter moments (I'm such a sucker for these!)
 These pictures of Jake are great!

Simply beautiful.

 Love this picture!!!!!  Did I say that I LOVE this picture ... because I do!
 Lauren is absolutely a doll!
 Love this of Mom and Lauren!

We got mom on the tire swing at the end and I caught Jake laughing :)
I had to laugh when Theresa emailed me that she told Jake they had to come back and retake their pictures the next day and he wasn't even upset!  Yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment