Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Lincoln | Newborn Photographer | Minooka, IL | Jenni Kenney Photography, LLC



Let's get right to the good stuff! 
I recently had an awesome session with Trisha and Rob and their gorgeous sons, Jaxson and Lincoln! Jaxson loves trains so we thought it would be fun to do the heart out of train tracks but Jax was mad for a brief minute.  I love the pouty look he is giving below!  I'm such a sucker for pouty lips!


I will never tire of baby smiles!  Lincoln loved his wrap!

 Grandpa Bruce loves model planes so mom and dad brought the plane into the studio for pictures.  Lincoln passed out when it came to these pictures!

Isn't mom so gorgeous?!  There's no better place than in mom's arms!

Congratulations again to this beautiful family!  Can't wait to watch the boys grow!


No comments:

Post a Comment