Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Friday, March 4, 2016

The BIG announcement!!



In 2008, I started Creative Keepsakes by Jenni Kenney – not knowing what was in store.  All I knew was that I truly enjoyed taking pictures and designing announcements, albums, collages, etc.  Name changed to Jenni Kenney Photography and design two years later.  Even though I had my hands full with my three children and full time job, I just couldn’t help myself and I found myself doing several sessions per week.  I didn’t have enough time in the day to get everything done, so I decided to take on less sessions per week in 2015. It broke my heart to see clients that I've worked so hard for go to another photographer. But I knew I was making the right choice by keeping my family my priority. 

With all of that said, I am extremely excited to let you all know that I have decided to make photography my full time career (as of April 1st – and I promise, this is not an April Fools joke)!  I am going to be able to fully focus on my passion – which is capturing your memories!  I have all of you to thank because I could not have done this without all of my wonderful clients who have trusted me over the past 8 years!  I appreciate my clients for waiting patiently for sometimes months for an appointment. 



Since I will now be doing photography full time (and not having to take sessions during my “lunch hour”), I will be able to offer more locations.  I will also be offering more mini sessions! Yay!

I am truly blessed and can’t thank you enough!

Thank you again so much to all of my amazing clients who have made my dream of turning 
photography into a full-time career a reality!  I am so thankful for all of the people I have met on this journey and am excited to be able to continue watching your families grow.  I look forward to all of the exciting things that 2016 brings and in the future of Jenni Kenney Photography and Design! 
So the question is … who’s ready to have an even better experience with Jenni Kenney Photography and Design?!
  
I simply cannot wait to start this new journey with YOU, so keep an eye out for more information! 
-Jenni

e. info@jennikenney.com | www.jennikenney.com
Follow me: www.jennikenney.blogspot.com
www.facebook.com/Jenni-Kenney-Photography-and-Design-186118031412010

No comments:

Post a Comment